Friday, February 15, 2008

Tania's Birthday

Ok so all the photos of my birthday are of food. The children, with Bens help, brought Mark and I breakfast in bed. Yum. Then Mark and I went shopping and he surprised me with a hair appointment. My first cut by a hair dresser in 1 and a half years. Nice. We then went out for lunch (more food). Chelsea prepared a wonderful dinner and even a birthday cake! All this to say that I was terribly spoilt!

Our yummy breakfast. Waffles with blueberries, a fruit smoothy, homemade strawberry sauce, fruit salad and of course, coffee.
Chelsea and I with the lovely meal that she cooked.

The yummy cake that the girls and Chelsea made for me and the new haircut.


1 comment:

Aunty Joanne said...

Hi Tania, I have finally worked out how to post a comment and Im so embarassed cos it was so easy! Your haircut and birthday food looks fantastic, you could easily be celebrating your 21st looking so young and trendy.