Thursday, February 28, 2008

No More Posts for a While

It is now one week until we leave for New Zealand. We arrive in Wellington on Saturday morning March 8th. Please pray for the children and I as we travel. My back has been pretty good lately but is always sore when I sit for too long which is unavoidable on a long flight. Also pray for us as we are separated from Mark for about 9 weeks. He joins us on May 10th. There will be no more posts for a while and limited posts from New Zealand as my family do not have fast internet. We are really excited to be travelling home in time for Leanne and Chris' wedding on the 16th.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hello to you all. I can not believe that you will be arriving in NZ on Saturday!! Praise the Lord. We will pray for a safe journey and your back will stay strong and unaffected by the journey dearest Tania. Please pass on our love to Mark. We are looking forward to seeing you all back in the Bay. How exciting!! Take care. Lots of love and cuddles Michelle, Mauri and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, wonderful photos and a beautiful family. It's nice to see others with a large family and good morals, ethics, and religion in their lives. Families and parents like you are becoming more rare these days, and I am most pleased to have been intorduced to Mark - truly a good, honorable God-fearing man and father. Best wishes to all. Your family will be in my prayers for a safe and glorious trip back to New Zeland. It was my pleasure to meet you Mark, and again I look forward to speaking with you again in the future. (We met Friday evening 3/7/2008 during a "firewood delivery" where I had the pleasure to speak with him and introduce him to some of my family - I have five children myself)

Warmest Regards,
Matthew