Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Paoli Peaks


The girls school went skiing as a group to Paoli Peaks, which is only 1 hours drive from Louisville. We went as a family for my birthday as I love to ski. We had a great day. It was not as good as New Zealand as it was really just a hill where they make their own snow. You can see the snow machines in the picture above. There were 4 or 5 different ski runs. The deal was great though. They do a package where you get a lift pass, ski lesson, ski equipment hire and lunch.


I am having trouble uploading videos onto our blog so here is a link to some of us skiing.

1 comment:

Joe Fleener said...

Be careful - I grew up near that hill and that was the first place I ever went skiing! I thought it was huge. When you grow up in flat as Indiana this is a big hill.