Monday, May 05, 2008

The Lake

I had hoped to complete a lot more posts about our time away with my sister and her family but I have run out of time so this will have to do for now.

We have aways loved spending time with them and they graciously allowed us to invite ourselves on their family holiday up to my brother in laws family's bach (holiday home). It was a great way for the children to spend quality time with their cousins. The bach is at a little place called Kuratau which is close to New Zealand's biggest lake, Lake Taupo. It is a beautiful area of volcanic mountains and lakes. We had a wonderful time there and I will post more photos later on.





Joel on the biscuit.
Rachel on the biscuit.
This is how we would travel the short distance from the lake to the bach.
The Gordon children with their cousins.










No comments: