Thursday, August 27, 2009

Contemplating

I have been laying in bed contemplating a few truths:

Firstly God is good. He has been so faithful to provide our every need and His grace and mercy has covered all our sins, beyond my comprehension.

Now for some much less important truths:

no 1 - Mark still snores, although not as badly as he use to.

no 2 - The Hanson's (the Canadian family we helped move in yesterday) have a really nice coffee machine.

no 3 - I have very little will power when asked to join good friends for coffee even when it is not DECAF.

no 4 - I'm blogging at 2:30 am which may indicate that I am still very sensitive to CAFFEINE!!

no 5 - I must be in the mood to blog as this is my 4th post in less than 5 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay- I laughed out loud! I need to purchase decaf beans... the smell of coffee is so good.... just need DECAF!!!! Teresa